About the Firm
Littleton Family Law and Criminal Defense Attorney Gets Strong Results
Proven advocate who assists clients in all Denver Metro Counties
Deciding how best to deal with a family law challenge or criminal charge begins with finding skilled legal representation. To maximize the chance for a positive outcome, you need a talented attorney who has the real-world experience to deliver strong guidance every step of the way. At Beckman Law Firm, LLC in Littleton, attorney Mr. Beckman is a lawyer who truly cares about clients and works to achieve results that puts them in the best possible position going forward. Whether you’re going through a divorce, have been accused of criminal misconduct or are engaged in a child support dispute, he uses his knowledge and creativity to develop an effective strategy. With Mr. Beckman, you have a trusted advocate who can help you navigate the complex intersection of divorce and criminal law.
Knowledgeable Colorado lawyer offers responsive representation
Throughout Denver, Arapahoe, Adams, Jefferson and Douglas counties, former clients and fellow professionals recommend us because of our:
- Strong community reputation — As a deputy district attorney, Mr. Beckman gained valuable courtroom experience prosecuting misdemeanor and felony cases and now applies those skills to defend Coloradans facing charges. By working “in the trenches” for the state and in private practice, he has built a strong track record over more than a decade of court appearances.
- Responsive advice — We treat each person our firm serves with care and respect. Regardless of your particular challenge, you can rely on us to prepare you for what’s to come.
- Strategic approach — Our firm gives clients a comprehensive perspective on criminal defense and family law matters. Beckman Law Firm, LLC helps people tackle immediate concerns while strategizing to secure a positive long-term solution.
Legal matters are stressful, but starting with a free initial consultation, we’ll give you the support you need to gain the peace of mind you deserve.
Areas of Practice
Former prosecutor defends people accused of felonies and misdemeanors and handles divorce and custody matters
Mr. Beckman is dedicated to meeting the legal needs of clients and the people they love by delivering exceptional counsel in cases relating to:
- Family law — If you require assistance with any family law matter, our firm has the ability and compassion to guide you and your loved ones toward a positive result.
- Divorce — When a marriage ends, we’ll outline the divorce options available under Colorado law and advocate for a fair resolution. Our firm also assists with the modification of previously entered dissolution orders.
- Child custody and support — In child custody and support actions, our firm focuses on the well-being of your sons and daughters while seeking appropriate arrangements.
- Criminal defense — As a former prosecutor, Mr. Beckman skillfully handles cases arising from a full range of criminal allegations, including the defense of people charged with drug crimes and white collar misconduct.
- DUI/DWI — One drunk driving conviction can have a severe effect on your life. Even if you tested over the legal intoxication limit, we conduct a detailed investigation to find every potential defense.
- Assault and battery — For accusations of assault, menacing, and weapons charges we counter unwarranted allegations and inappropriate evidence while working to present exculpatory information.
Given the emotionally charged nature of divorce and child custody cases, it is not unusual for allegations of domestic violence or other serious criminal charges to arise. With Mr. Beckman, you have a trusted advocate who can help you navigate the complex intersection of divorce and criminal law.
Contact a Colorado family and criminal defense lawyer for a free consultation
Beckman Law Firm, LLC in Littleton represents clients in the South Denver area and throughout Colorado in family law and criminal defense matters. Please call 720-340-3234 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation.